21 時間： 同常來說包括休息是 3天
- Basic understanding of network functions virtualization (NFV)
- Experience with Linux distributions and command line
- Elementary knowledge of Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Basic IT skills and comprehension of cloud computing concepts
- Telecommunication Engineers
- IT Engineers
Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP) is an open-source software solution that automates network components for various big data services. ONAP is comprised of subsystems, such as design and run-time frameworks, that open virtualization opportunities for telecommunication industries. With ONAP's features, users can efficiently accomplish varying technology maturity levels while implementing system enhancements.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at telecom engineers, developers, and IT personnel who wish to use ONAP and optimize telecommunication network functions.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install Open Network Automation Platform and configure the necessary frameworks.
- Understand the components and concepts foundational to the ONAP environment.
- Build and automate physical and virtual telecommunication network functions.
- Manage and optimize the life cycles of systems and operations executed through ONAP.
- Leverage the features of ONAP and overcome the challenges to telecommunication applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Setting Up and Configuring Open Network Automation Platform
- System requirements for installing ONAP
- Installing ONAP in specific environments
- Working with ONAP Operations Managers (OOM)
Overview of ONAP Features and Architecture
- Getting started with ONAP implementations for telecommunication
- Familiarizing with ONAP ecosystem and concepts
- SDN v.s. NFV for telecommunication service providers
Collaborating in ONAP with Major Frameworks and Elements
- Utilizing a design-time framework for dynamic services
- Implementing a run-time framework for service DevOps
Overview of Closed Loop Control Automation in ONAP
- Working with ONAP shared services
Modeling Approaches for ONAP Components
Interfacing with ONAP 5G and Implementing Blueprint Initiatives
Designing and Building Telecommunication Services with ONAP
- What is the TOSCA approach?
Planning VNFs and Creating Service Resources in ONAP
- Distributing services and performing core subtasks
Deploying and Orchestrating Services and Operations using ONAP
- Defining VNFS and delegating telecom orchestration steps
Choosing the Right Cloud Region and Instantiating VNFs in ONAP
- Calling cloud APIs for the deployment of VNFs
Designing and Deploying Closed Loop Designs for Telecom Operations
Testing End-to-End Functionalities and Demonstrating Use Cases
Manipulating and Evaluating Events Data Using ONAP
Managing Telecom Network Services Life Cycles
Integrating ONAP with OPNFV
Troubleshooting Telecommunication Networks in ONAP
Summary and Conclusion
該課程構建了全局，幫助我深入了解如何處理我與Tenable Census Manager進行的日常任務。
Global Knowledge Networks UK
課程:Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) - exam preparation
Procter&Gamble Polska Sp. z o.o.
課程:Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) - exam preparation